Every parents seeking admission for their child must bring:
- Copy of birth certificate issued by the Govt./Municipal authority.
- Two newly passport size photograph.
- Copy of Ration card or Address proof.
- A transfer (leaving) certificate, if he/she comes from a recognized school. (for Sacred Heart Convent. Hr. Sec. School)
- Last examination report card. (for Sacred Heart Convent. Hr. Sec. School)
- Family Photo (post-card size). (for Carmel Kindergarten)
- Minimum age limit for Nursery is 3 years on 1st April, 2022.
- New admission will be made subjected to number of seats available. No correspondence will be entertained regarding admissions.
- Issuing of registration form does not imply admission.
- No individual can collect more than one form at a time.
- You are requested to collect the registration form of Carmel Kindergarten from the website itself.
- Incomplete form will not be taken into consideration.
- Parents will fill in the Registration form and will be responsible for the particulars that are filled there in.
- Parents should be aware of third parties making false claims or collecting money on the pretense of getting so on the behalf of the school.
- Information regarding selection or rejection, will be intimated by text SMS on their mobile. Please do not approach the office personally or through the phone for the same.
- Registration forms collected from the website will only be accepted when registration payment of Rs. 250/- is given along with the form.
- Once admission is granted and fee deposited in the bank, no refunds will be made.
- Selected children are requested to come with their parents for identification and verification of the documents (e.g. original birth certificate).
Click here to see the School Fees.