Sacred Heart Socio-Legal Trust.
As Sacred Heartians we seek to en-kindle love in the hearts of men and women by promoting values in the society through this project.
Creation of a new human society where equality, freedom, love, justice, peace and joy reign in an eco-friendly communication.
We reach out to humanity to bring the fullness of life and harmony in the society and the cosmos.
- Reading the signs of the time.
- Revitalizing our ministries and searching for new frontiers.
- Sensitizing people to the injustice in the society.
- Restoring human dignity by social involvement.
- Empowering the women and girl child and the marginalized.
- Endeavoring to create a just and human society.
Preamble to constitution of India.
WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to its all its citizens:
- JUSTICE, social, economic and political;
- LIBERTY, of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship;
- EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all;
- FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation.
IN OUR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY this twenty-sixth day of November, 1949, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE TO OURSELVES THIS CONSTITUTION.
Why do we need social activism?
- Because the people are uneducated.
- Because the people are poor.
- Because the people are oppressed.
- Because the people are unaware of their rights.
- Because the Government needs social support.
Though a vast judicial system is functioning in our country still we all know the delay in disposal of cases in Law Courts, for whatever reason it may be, has really defeated the purpose for which the people approach the Courts.
JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED.
JUSTICE HURRIED WILL MAKE THE JUSTICE BURIED.
What to do?
We will have to find out a via media between these two to render social justice to the poor and needy who wants to seek their grievance redressed through Law Court.
Sacred Heart School’s Sacred effort of reaching out the society by providing Socio-Legal services to the downtrodden people took place in the different slum parts of Mathura. As a taken of New Year gift bon 31st December, 2012, almost hundred families chosen earlier were given food items and other necessary daily use things. The Sisters along with the teachers and students visited the places and communicated with these poor families regarding awareness for hygiene and education for their better life. It was indeed a joyous effort to spread joy, light and happiness among the poor and less fortunate ones. This was just the beginning of the beginning of the new saga on the onset of New Year; that these hundred families be helped and counseled to live a dignified life in the Society.
A visit to the District Jail - Mathura (09th February, 2013):
BOOKWORM'S MOBILE LIBRARY:
Free Dental Checkup Camp (12th & 13th April, 2013)
To Be Continued .....